сряда, февруари 28

 

Omar's Blog - It's Good!


Omar is the first blogger to receive the Lobster Blogster "Seal of Approval". Well done Omar, your blog is well laid out, quotes the source of material where appropriate and is pleasing to the eye. Three cheers for Omar!!!

Lobster Blogster plans to make a little icon to put in LB's top blogs section, to help you spot him and track down his excellent blog. Today Omar has an interview with David Coats, who is an associate director of The Work Foundation.

PS: The lobster promises to have a go at improving his claw-writing, which looks very spidery above, does anyone have any tips?

Етикети: , ,


Comments:
Ummm - use better squid ink? :-)
 
Different type of blog. Thanks for showing us.
 
Good tip Pal, but I notice the picture in your profile has gone missing - you've not waved it goodbye have you?

Thanks Larry. I think yours is a great blog too (although new to me) and I shall add you to my favs in the near future.
 
Oh no, has my pic come back yet? I can see it, she's still so busy!

Wavin' back at yer!
 
Thanks!
 
Публикуване на коментар

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?